These terms and conditions include the full and complete service agreement (the “Agreement”) between you (the “Customer”) and EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C. (“Service provide”). Please read the Terms of Service before using our website or our services.
A. Service Provided
1. EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C. agrees to provide home cleaning, office cleaning, end of tenancy, move in, after party, window cleaning or ironing services (the “Service”) to the Customer at an address specified by the Customer (the “Premises”).
2. The Service will be for such cleaning duties as agreed with the Customer at the time of booking.
3. EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C. will provide one or more cleaners (the “Cleaner”) to attend the Premises to provide the Service at a time and date mutually agreed between EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C. and the Customer (the “Service Time”).
5. For all services(excluding petcare & babysitting), EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C can provide cleaning materials and equipment (upon request and subject to additional charge). All cleaning equipment are safe and in full working order.
6. If any estimate is given on how long it will take our cleaners to do the job, this is only an estimate based on the average time it takes to clean a home of similar size. It is difficult to estimate precisely how long the job may take and a degree of flexibility may be required.
7. EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C. will advise all Cleaners to keep clients keys safe at all times and to not keep the Customers address attached to them; although coFix Technical Services L.L.C. does not take responsibility for any loss or damage should this occur.
8. Our acceptance of your booking brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
9. EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C. will endeavor to make every reasonable effort to replace your preferred Cleaner in the event of sickness or holiday, subject to availability.
1. Our cleaning service may be ordered by telephone, e-mail or whatsapp messages and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Domestic Cleaning: A minimum of 2 hours per cleaning visit applies.
3. Deep Cleaning/Move-in Cleaning/Move-out Cleaning: A minimum of 4 hours per cleaning visit applies.
3. At the time of booking the Customer must provide details of any hazards, slippery surfaces, risks or dangers, ingrained dirt, grease or grime located at the Premises.
4. EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C. provide all quotations at the time of booking, quotation will be sent via whatsapp or email to the Customer (if email address is provided).
5. EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C. Services reserve the right not to accept a booking for any reason.
C. Provided by Customer
1. The Cleaner will have easy access to the Premises requiring the Service.
2. Customer will provide a safe working environment at the Premises for the Cleaner to perform the Service.
3. Customer agrees to behave nicely to the Cleaner and to treat her/him with respect.
4. If the Customer requires the Cleaner to clean behind or under any heavy items (e.g. a fridge, bookshelf, or any other furniture), customer will move those items prior to the commencement of the Service.
5. Customer will secure or remove any fragile, delicate, breakable or valuable items, including cash, jewelry, works of art, antiques, or items of sentimental value prior to the commencement of the Service.
6. Customer will segregate the laundry clothes. If for any reason discoloration or spots appear, EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C. will not be held responsible.
7. The Customer agrees to fully instruct/show (included the materials) to the Cleaner how to use machines (such as washing machine, dryer, iron or any other) if service requires.
D. Customer Satisfaction & Complaints
1. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied with any standard of service provided by the Cleaner, EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C. will introduce them with a replacement Cleaner as soon as possible. Please contact the customer service as soon as possible during our normal business hours in less than 24 hours.
2. We will not be held liable for work not completed, or not completed to a good standard, if other works are conducted on premises in the meantime or when our cleaners are working and carrying out the job.
1. The Customer must provide EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C. with at least 24 hours notice prior to the Service Time, if they wish to suspend, postpone or cancel the Service for any reason.
2. You agree to pay the 50% price of the cleaning visit if you cancel or change the date/time less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. You agree to pay the full price of the cleaning visit in the event caused by our cleaners being turned away for any reason; no one home to let them in; or a problem with your keys. If keys are provided they must open the lock without any special efforts or skills.
F. Health and Safety risks
1. The Cleaner may, either before or during the provision of the Service, not use or cease using any materials or cleaning equipment provided by the Customer if the Cleaner thinks, in their absolute discretion, that the use of such materials or cleaning equipment poses a risk to health and safety.
2- The Cleaner may, either before or during the provision of the Service not provide or cease the clean of Animal and Human waste. Waste is not just an urban menace: it is an environmental pollutant and a human health hazard! Animal waste can contain bacteria, parasites, and pathogens that can directly and indirectly cause people to get sick.
G. No engagement of cleaners
1. The Customer acknowledges EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C. invest significant resources in recruiting, selecting and training its Cleaners. Unless EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C. give prior written permission, the Customer must not, directly or indirectly, engage, employ or contract with any Cleaner to provide domestic services to the Customer or any associate of the customer for any period during which services are provided by EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C. or for a period within 12 months after the conclusion of any Service.
2. The Customer acknowledges that EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C. may suffer loss and damage, including without limitation consequential loss, as a result of a breach of this clause by the Customer.
3. The Customer acknowledges that they have to pay EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C. the amount of AED 35,000 if they employ the Cleaner direct or indirect within 12 months after the conclusion/termination of the Agreement. EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C keeps the rights to start legal procedure against the Customer, you agree to pay any court fees or any legal cost that will occur due to the illegal hiring of our cleaner.
H. Payment terms
1. The Customer agrees to pay the price quoted by EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C.
2. We accept the following payment methods from The Customer: By Cash, Credit/Debit Cards or Bank Transfer.
3. The Customer agrees to pay EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C. for every hour of service carried by the Cleaner. Incase of extension of the service, Customer informs the office inprior of completion of service and additional cost will be applied.
5. EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C. reserves the rights to charge the Customer a late payment fee of 10% for delayed more than 10 days after the completion of the service.
I. Non Payment
1. EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C. reserves the rights to stop with immediate effect the services provided to the Customer in case of no payment received or delayed payment.
2. EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C. will collect any outstanding monies owed to us. If as a result we have to use a county court to secure payment, you agree to pay any debt collecting fees, court fees, legal cost, or interest that will occur due to the non-payment of your outstanding bill.
EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C. is not responsible for:
1. not completing or providing the Service as a result of a breach of a warranty by the Customer (including a failure by the Customer to provide a safe working environment or unencumbered access to the Premises).
2. not completing or providing the Service as a result of the Cleaner not proceeding for health and safety reasons.
5. existing dirt, wear, damage or stains that cannot be completely cleaned or removed
6. any wear or discolouring of fabric or surfaces becoming more visible once dirt has been removed.
7. All fragile and highly breakable items, cash, jewellery, items of sentimental value, art and antiques.
K. Cancellation by us
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
1. we have insufficient staff to fulfil the booking you have ordered
2. we do not cover your area
3. If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by written(Whatsapp/E-mail) prior to 1 week of your booking.
4. By entering into a contract with EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C., you agree that after the termination of the cleaning service you will not hire or use any services provided by a present or past cleaner introduced to you by EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the relevant United Arab Emirates law, and by agreeing to be bound by them the customer agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts of the United Arab Emirates. EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C. reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these terms and conditions without giving any prior notice. All Contracts are in English.
M. Terms of Acceptance
1. EcoFix Technical Services L.L.C. reserves the rights to update or modify any of its terms of conditions without any prior notice.
2. By using our Services, you are bound to accept our terms & Conditions. Please check on our website for updated terms.